Friday, August 7, 2009

Dizzy

I was walking down the street I bumped into this gentleman that was sniffing something... automatically it kicked up a lot of feelings for me. I walked away and I didn't pay him no mind. But as I got home I started thinking that I should do one. ONE IS TOO MANY AND A THOUSAND IS NOT ENOUGH. So I went program and I spoke about my feelings. My peers and staff provided me with suggestions on how to cope with my feelings. I had the feelings for a long time...I had money...somebody suggested that they would hold my money... it has been two days now and I have not "picked up." The feedback helped me stay sober. I continue to attend my groups. I attended recovery group today (facilitated by Don McVinney) and it was very good. I will continue to work my OWN RECOVERY!

No comments:

Post a Comment